I have a love/hate relationship with braids. This is what i love about them:
- I love the break from styling that it gives
- I love the look, whether long or short
- the versatility is amazing
- Even with no-make-up/hobo clothes you sill look fly
And here are the reasons I don’t like braids:
- long or small ones take long to do
- after a few days you miss playing with your real hair
- washing and drying is a real pain
- the build up at the roots waiting to pull your hair out
Obviously, there are other Pros and cons which are a bit more subjective, but I think those are the main ones. Here are some pictures of my favorite braids over the past few years.
Here, I’ve taken ‘braids’ to be any type of extensions, because I hardly ever do traditional braids. I hope you saw the pics of my lil sis I added. She really needs to post, but she’s lazy! I’ll see if I can get her to this month.
And there you have it, pics of our beautiful braids.